Projectng.com is to disseminate information for educational purposes and for the benefit of all visitors. We take great care to provide quality information.
However, ProjectNg cannot and does not guarantee or promise any outcome, effect, or results due to the use of the Site. The use of the Site shall be at your sole risk.
ProjectNg cannot and does not assume responsibility and accept no legal liability whatsoever arising from Site content, products promoted by third parties on the site, text, Site hyperlinks, advertisements, portals, transmitted or shared content among site users, or any other matter or condition related to the site and its user-generated and/or uploaded content. Content may be offensive, inappropriate, or objectionable and does not necessarily reflect the opinions, policies, or a view of ProjectNg. ProjectNg assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of any material on this website or any linked site. ProjectNg makes no warranties or representations regarding third-party sites or any sites or content accessible via hyperlinks from the Site.
Under no circumstances does ProjectNg take responsibility for technical malfunctions or damage caused thereof, defect, communication failure, unauthorized access to, alteration of, failure of e-mail or players, loss or damage of user content, damage through downloading material from the Site or in connection with the Site, damages or loss of your computer system/data or any other loss or damage from using or attempting to use the Site, including property damage, personal injury, or death resulting said use or attempted use of the Site, whether the subject events be between users online or offline. ProjectNg further assumes no liability or responsibility for personal or financial information stored online, any computer viruses transmitted through the Site, or damages caused by the content circulated.
ProjectNg values and respects copyrighted material and related content rights and will remove infringed material from the site within a reasonable time. If you have copyrighted content in which you own or control interest and believe your copyright has been infringed, you may email us, and we will do the needful.
Visit ours for more information.
Using our service/resources is LEGAL and IS NOT prohibited by any university/college policies.
You are allowed to use the original model papers you will receive in the following ways:
- As a source for further understanding of the subject.
- As a source for ideas for your research (if properly referenced).
- For PROPER paraphrasing (see your university definition of plagiarism and acceptable paraphrase)
- Direct citing (if referenced properly)
Thank you so much for your respect for the author’s copyright.
ProjectNg have the right to refund your payment (100%) if we experienced problems like loss of the file, corrupt file, etc)
If the content of the work you ordered does not match the project title on our website, you can request for refund within 2-7 days from the date of purchase; we will fully refund the amount you paid. Term and Conditions are applied.
You must confirm that your topic is on this website before payment.
DO NOT PAY IF THE TOPIC IS NOT ON OUR WEBSITE (ProjectNg)
No refund of money if you mistakenly paid for a topic that is NOT on our website. In this case, the management of ProjectNg has the right to keep your money until you send a topic on this website or we send any related topic after 24hrs.
You must confirm our service charge before payment. No refund of EXCESS payment.
You must READ and ACCEPT our terms before purchasing any material from this website.
1. You have gone through this website and confirmed that my ProjectNg are on this website; that is why you are requesting bank account details.
2. You have accepted that there is no refund of money if I mistakenly paid for a topic that is NOT from this website. In this case, you have the right to keep your funds until you send a topic from this website.
3. You have accepted that the project materials on this website are for research purposes only, and you WILL NOT COPY WORD FOR WORD.
4. You have accepted to use the material as a guideline only. In this case, your duty as a student/researcher is to make them fit your need.
Your request for any of our services shows you have accepted the above agreement.
ProjectNg is only for educational purposes free of charge, and no part of any Project, Dissertation, Presentation, Journal, or Report should be reproduced or sold without the prior knowledge of its Author. We are not responsible in any way for the misuse of any information.
Change to the Terms and Conditions of Use
We reserve the right to make changes and revise the above-mentioned Terms and Conditions of use.
Last Revised: 14-02-2021
Like many other Web sites, ProjectNg makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date or time stamp, referring or exit pages, and several clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any personally identifiable information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visits. to and other sites on the Internet.
ProjectNg has no access to or control over these cookies that third-party advertisers use.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Copyright infringement or plagiarism
We take the intellectual property rights of others seriously and require that our customers and their end users do the same. If you believe we or someone has uploaded content to our website or service that infringes your copyright or your trademark, please let us know by sending us an infringement notice as described below. We will take appropriate actions
For copyright notices, first you must either own a copyright or have authority to act on behalf of a copyright owner. If that’s the case, and you want to report a claim that a third party is infringing that material on or through our website or service, please send a notice to us that includes all of the items below and we will take appropriate action:
- Identification of the work or material being infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, including its Project Id, with sufficient detail so that projectng is capable of finding it and verifying its existence.
- Contact information for the notifying party, including name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- A statement that the notifying party has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or law.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed.