This rating is in ascending order. In other words, the course at the bottom (that is number 1) is rated hardest while the course at the top is rated easiest.
10. Educational courses
9. Arts & Humanities
8. Philosophy, Religion and Language
7. Social/Behavioural Sciences: sociology, psychology, anthropology, etc.
6. Physical Sciences: geology, physics, chemistry, mathematics, statistics etc.
5. Business & Management
4. Biological sciences: Biochemistry, Microbiology, etc.
3. Architecture, quantity surveying and Estate management
2. Medical Sciences: medicine, pharmacy, veterinary medicine, anatomy, etc.
1. Engineering: aeronautics, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, etc.